Friday, December 6, 2013

BEAUTIFUL CAT TREES

One of the blogs I follow is the Beeswax Chatterbox by Amy Kinsch. Amy owns Beeswax Rubber Stamps and some of my favorite stamps came from Beeswax. This creative lady also makes beads--some of the most beautiful beads I've ever seen.

Recently Amy and her husband, Wally, built some cat trees for their kitties. These aren't your ordinary cat tree/scratching post affairs. They are works of art. Very creative and very elegant. Take a look:







Aren't they lovely?!! Now I'm all inspired to build something similar for my own kitties! I'm half tempted to use one of my old cedar fence posts. The cats love to scratch on cedar, and all my cedar posts have scratching scars on them. *g*


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello and greeting from the Highlands of Scotland!

I just wanted to let you know that I think your cat trees are fabulous! I am currently making my first one for my two rescue cats (mum and daughter) and may use part of your design as my inspiration.

Best wishes

Debs